Grant Eligibility Criteria
- Only EITHER non-profit arts, history, or culture organizations with 501(c)(3) state and federal tax-exempt status operating within the City of Tulsa, that have arts, history, or culture as its primary purpose and that provide those services and programs of significant quality and impact for the general public may apply.
- Organizations must have completed three full years of continuous operation (application deadline must be at least two years from the date of 501(c)(3) determination).
- Organization’s activities must be open and accessible to the general public.
- Organization must be located in, serve, and benefit the City of Tulsa.
- Organization’s mission must have arts, history, and/or culture as its primary purpose.
- Organization must have an active board of directors.
- Organization should have a well-defined annual operating plan and budget and at least a two-year strategic or long-range plan.
Organization must have non-discrimination, conflict of interest, and accessibility policies.