Application Due 1/22/2024
Requirments for 2024 application updated on 12/15/2024
- Must be an Oklahoma-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization incorporated in the State of Oklahoma as a Domestic Not for Profit Corporation
- In good standing with theIRS and State of Oklahoma
- Registered with a SAM Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) and eligible to receive federal support
- Organizations must have completed three full years of continuous operation as an Oklahoma-based 501(c)(3) (as listed above)
- Organizations must be Arts-focused nonprofits: Organizations with an arts-based mission that is clearly outlined in the organization’s most recently filed and signed IRS 990 form and/or in their most recent board approved strategic plan. At least 51% of the organization’s annual budget and programming must be dedicated to artistic disciplines and/or service.
- Organization must be located in, serve, and benefit the City of Tulsa.
- Organization should have a well-defined annual operating plan and budget.
- Organization must have non-discrimination, conflict of interest, and accessibility policies.
Working Document Suggested:
The 2024 AAT application has a number of required fields that must be filled before proceeding to the next page. You also have the ability to save you work and return at a later time.
PLEASE NOTE: As with any technology, there can be those infamous “glitches.” We have seen, in 2% of application, an issue with the “SAVE” option. It depends on browser and filter setting used.
We have provided a Notes Doc. so that you may gather all information at once and also have a backup for your hard work. (If your system will not open “Notes,” please email staff below for a Word doc.)
We suggest using Safari as your engine when working on this application, if possible, for optimal performance.