Circle Cinema is Tulsa’s oldest-standing movie theatre that originally opened in 1928 and now operates as the only nonprofit cinema in the area.
But, we are so much more than your local cinema. We are celebrators of creativity, the arts and filmmakers from around the corner and the world.
We educate, enlighten and entertain our guests 365 days a year through selected features and programs that expose and connect our community to global issues, environments and cultures.
At Circle Cinema, you’ll enjoy:
- Independent, foreign and documentary films
- Familiar classics and crossover favorites
- Live theatre and performance broadcasts
- Silent films with musical accompaniment from the restored 1928 Robert Morton theatre pipe organ
- And more special programs
LOCATION · SHOWTIMES
Showtimes and Information
Showtimes: 918.592.FILM (3456)
Box Office: 918.585.3504
Speak to a Staff Member
Business Office: 918.585.FILM (3456)
Send a Fax: 918.582.1929
Request a Film Screening or Event
Email Chuck, Film Programmer
Email Stephanie, Rental
Find Your Way
10 S. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104